The Communication Subsystems Lab. provides a wide range of measurement and test equipment for RF/Microwave circuits and systems up to 67 GHz. Bonding machine and probe station for on chip and/or on wafer measurements are also available. Each equipment is connected to LAN allowing for remote and automatic measurements.
An indicative list of the main equipments is given below:
- Spectrum Analyzers up to 50GHz
- 2- port Network Analyzers up to 67GHz
- 4-port Vector Network Analyzer up to 24GHz
- Printer with conductive ink for printing circuits
- Noise Figure Analyzer up to 27GHz
- Signal Generators up to 40GHz
- Digital Communications Analyzer
- Programmable pico-second Pulse Generator
- Test fixtures up to 60GHz
- Oscilloscope up to 10GHz
- Climatic Chamber
- Auxiliary equipment such as DC power suppliers, bias networks, attenuators, power dividers, circulators, directional couplers, calibration kits, transitions, terminations and cables.